The SAM4s SPS-2000 is easily configured to meet the needs of various table service, quick service and retail applications. It supports a full complement of POS peripherals, including printers, a comprehensive kitchen video system (KVS), POS scales, scanners, order confirmation board and connects to a back office or remote PC for polling and program maintenance.
It can be used in numerous types of businesses like:
- Table Service: Casual Dining, Family Style Restaurants, Bar/Restaurants
- QSR: Sandwich, Bakery, Pizza, Coffee, Taco, Hamburger, Ice Cream
- Retail: Specialty Foods, Specialty Gourmet, Deli's, Liquor, Beer/Wine, Gift Shop
- No Hard Disk Drive. By using compact flash memory instead of a hard disk drive, the SAM4s SPS-2000 is inherently more reliable and requires less maintenance.
- EPROM Program Storage The SPS-2000 application program is bundled with each terminal and preloaded in EPROM, providing exceptional reliability, stability and speed – with significantly faster booting than traditional PC-based POS.
- No Single Point of Failure Each SPS-2000 is fully functional without a server or network, meaning that there is no single point where an unexpected failure could completely disable your system.
- Quiet Fanless Operation With no fan to draw contaminates into the register, the SPS-2000 will perform better and last longer.
- Credit card interface with the Datacap TwinTran or other Tran devices
- Gift Card Interface
- Kitchen Video Interface
- Scale Interface
- PC Interface
- Bar code scanning interface
- Many other very usefull interfaces.