Monday, February 03, 2014

SAM4s Journal take up spools

SAM4s journal take up spool
SAM4s Take Up Spool

Yes you can buy a replacement take up spool for your SAM4s cash register. The take up spool is the device on the journal printer side of your register (right side printer) that collects the paper on the spool, thus the "take up spool"

We have Take Up Spools for all the SAM4s cash registers so even if you don't see in on the pick list give us a call at 1-800-863-2274

Labels: , ,


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home